Final Draft Technical Standards Under the EU Prospectus Regulation Published
07/17/2018The European Securities and Markets Authority has published a final report setting out Regulatory Technical Standards supplementing the Prospectus Regulation, which will apply fully across the EU from July 21, 2019. ESMA consulted on draft RTS in December 2017. The final draft RTS cover:
- the content and format of key financial information for the summary;
- the data necessary for the classification of prospectuses and the practical arrangements to ensure machine readability of that data;
- situations requiring a supplement to the prospectus to be published;
- requirements on the publication of the prospectus; and
- technical arrangements for the notification portal for passporting prospectuses.
ESMA has submitted the final draft RTS to the European Commission for endorsement.
View ESMA's final report.
Return to main website.TOPIC: Securities